Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 25, 2012

*Sigh*

Mkay, you want to know my story, and the fact I'm NOT a guy? Fine.

At first my brother, Jamie, came onto AJ. He liked it so much he got a membership. He got rare, so he introduced me to AJ. I loved it. Jamie grew up. He didn't play it as much as I do. I took over FuzzypantsTheAwesome. I'm not a guy, and I never will be. I'm getting pestered by Jammers online saying they knew my brother, and that I'm not really a girl. I'm a guy. You know what I say to that? BULL. ('scuse my french) I have multiple ways to prove I'm a girl, several which would be very painful to all you haters out there. Because you can't really have someone awesome without those blasted haters. I come from a difficult family, as my Dad died in front of me, I have to take care of Jamie when Mum's not home, I have to take most of the responsibility for my family. Jamie left because he had cancer. He went to Chemo, and for the longest time, I played as him. Yeah, it's difficult, but I barley complain. I'm sorry if I blow up at you, but you would do the same. Y'know what? I'm sick of you all. Sick to death of all the hate I'm receiving, but y'know what? It pleases me. It means there are people out there that read this site, that feel they need to take the time out of their day to put a pile of bull on me. They care about what I think, and that gives me the freedom to say what I want. Yeesh, I'm blabbing again. Sorry guys.

-Fuzzy (a really ticked off version of her)

No comments:

Post a Comment