Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Rares DO ruin everything

Okay so. I was really really happy today, because today or tomorrow, I'm getting married (on AJ of course!) I was really happy, but I let my rares get in the way. I was blind, and I got scammed. Solidbluetop scammed my planet walls this morning, offering me a pink nonmember sword. Liar. I ended up with a pink member sword, which I had no use for. I'm really sick at the moment, and I'm having trouble to type this, but I just want you guys to know,
#1. Stay away from solidbluetop
#2. Don't let rares ruin your day! They're just pixels after all!

I've started to read Goldfishypuppys blog,, and if you don't already read it, I suggest you should. I can relate so much, cheating best friends, people wanting your rares (even though I'm not half as rare as she is)  And I want all my readers (if any) to know something. For a while, I've been thinking of quitting. Or just cutting back on my time on AJ. It's affecting my social life (yes, I do have one) and my grades. According to mum, my health too. Jamie jokes I'm dying. I'm laughing, but it's not funny. Because I kinda am. I think it's called maturing . Just joking! I'm having trouble with my internet, the darn thing. And I need other people to help me with my blog. Any volunteers? I need people with:
-devotion (so they can keep this blog up)
-A kind heart. (So I know they won't post any bad stuff about other jammers on here)
-It has to be someone I know, really well.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments: