Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 1, 2012

An interview with an ex scammer

Today I interviewed an ex scammer. This is what he had to say.
Me: Why did you scam?
Him: The reason i started scamming ppl..was when I started getting less rare. I was getting to the point of quitting when one day I scammed a founder. So....I wanted more.. I couldn't stop myself. I scammed more ppl then u could imagine. I was...horrible.
Me: How did you feel when you scammed?
Him:  I didn't really feel any sympathy for them..then.. my  nm wings were hacked an i understood how they felt. Well after my nm wings were hacked i went on a SCAMMING Rampage. I even scammed my friends.. i began to regret loosing good friends..i kept scamming a long time after that though
Me: Did you ever feel bad when you were scamming someone?
Him: A few times but me normally i almost never feel bad about anything..u could say im cold..but im friendly too.

See? He managed to stop scamming, and like he said, he is a nice person. He trusted me enough to keep his user secret, and I will.

1 comment: