Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

So sorry



Hey guys, and first of all, I am so sorry for not posting every day. Also, I have been banned from Animal Jam for a couple days....because of my grades TT-TT. If you see me or my brother online, I'll be using the account of buny57934. Please don't add this account, but feel free to send gifts :D Any how, Now, I'll be blogging the monday rares. Starting next monday. But, here are some photos of what's been happening in the AJ community. Also, guess what?! On monday or sunday I think, I got the daily bonus 4 times!! And every item I traded just mysteriously disapeared!!
A dolphin? Cool! Plus, I love the style
Everyone's been seeing this before? Seem like it's happening alot lately... hmmm 
A grape coloured worn?! How cool!
see here? all my screen is dark and I can't move my friends list!! DX

Has anyone ever seen this before? The space walls I mean, but the user is xxfashionxx

No comments:

Post a Comment